Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Thoughts to the CZ Republic. (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21559)

yukidomari 19-12-2011 08:43

Thoughts to the CZ Republic.

My thoughts to the Czech Republic tonight as they mourn the loss of Vaclav Havel, a figure central to the Velvet Revolution, multiple-Nobel laureate, and a person dedicated to non-violent political movement.

May he rest in peace.

Mist 19-12-2011 14:03

Thank you, that is very nice from you. :( Vaclav Havel´s death hurts us and we will miss him. He was such a good person. My ex-boyfriend was his bodyguard and he could not tell anything bad about Vaclav Havel. :cry:

raven 19-12-2011 16:45

Great person and a great loss...R.I.P.

Silvester 19-12-2011 18:28

I can only agree to the postings above - Vaclav Havel was an outstanding politican as well as an author , a very brave man and somebody with an unusal high moralic level... we all have lost something with his death!!

Rona 19-12-2011 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvester (Bericht 416074)
I can only agree to the postings above - Vaclav Havel was an outstanding politican as well as an author , a very brave man and somebody with an unusal high moralic level... we all have lost something with his death!!

He was very much respected and popular in Poland!

My deepest condolences to all Czech people.
R.I.P.

Sir Allen 19-12-2011 19:25

My Prayers and Condolences.

Baz 19-12-2011 20:06

A real hero of mine, a fighter for & defender of freedom, uncorrupt & uncorruptable, a man who went to jail many times for saying what others were thinking but were too afraid to do anything about & above all a real gentleman. I'm lucky enough to be able to live here in the Czech Republic because of him & other dissidents like him who kept reminding the world of what was happening behind the iron curtain. I can't think of any other politician (a term he never used to describe himself) who I respect & like as much as him. A real loss for the world, not just the Czech Republic.

RIP Václav Havel

mijke 19-12-2011 23:21

Also in Holland he was a well known and very respected person.
Not only because of all important above mentioned facts, but also as a writer of theatre plays.
I hope he will be remembered by a lot of people all over the world in the future.

My condolences to all Czech people.
May Václav Havel rest in peace.

Hanka 23-12-2011 08:44

Hi , yes, it is big lost for us. Many, many people here love him and we are very unhappy about it. Radio play his favorite songs (he liked rock, underground,...) in TV are documents about him, film what he made, his theatre acts,..... All Czech republic is very sad.....Today is state funeral....

pixie 23-12-2011 22:23

Vaclav Havel R.I.P You will be missed the world is a little bit better because of you and your kind and a little sadder now your gone. I wish i had that strength, my condolences to the czech people