Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Wolves and wolfdogs (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   150 wolves slaughtered in Slovakei (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16568)

hanninadina 25-01-2011 12:00

150 wolves slaughtered in Slovakei
 
From 1.10.2010 to 31.01.2011 the goverment allowed to kill 150 wild wolves from 270 - 300. How can it be that a member of EU is allowed to do so? I hope that investigation will start and the goverment will be punished and not like in sweden were all are talking but did nothing against the killing. Same like in Finland where 22 wolves were allowed to be killed.

It is frustration for me.

Christian

Mikael 25-01-2011 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanninadina (Bericht 353285)
I hope that investigation will start and the goverment will be punished and not like in sweden were all are talking but did nothing against the killing...

:sleeping

...

Swedish government was reported to the EU...
And allot was done to try to stop it, people even vent up there and did walk in the line of fire, trying to stop it...

Others did take photos of hunters and there cars, and also on the killed wolves to dokument and put up on forums and world press...

Letters, reports and petitions was sent from all over the country and world... I think they did try it all, except go to war !

They even got EU to ban the hunt, but Swedish governmant did it anyway :pissed

Regards / Mikael

hanninadina 25-01-2011 14:14

Sorry, I meant the EU is doing nothing. I know that a lot of people did their best to help against hunting the wolves! But we read about 1 year about wolf hunting in sweden and EU is doing nothing, because in EU is all about economics and nothing about nature. In nature is only talking, in economics they speak punishments over hundreds of million of Euros when a company does something wrong.

Mikael 25-01-2011 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanninadina (Bericht 353321)
Sorry, I meant the EU is doing nothing. I know that a lot of people did their best to help against hunting the wolves! But we read about 1 year about wolf hunting in sweden and EU is doing nothing, because in EU is all about economics and nothing about nature. In nature is only talking, in economics they speak punishments over hundreds of million of Euros when a company does something wrong.

Yes, but EU did ban the Swedish hunt before it did start this year, but Swedish government did not care about what EU did say :evil:

I and many more are now reporting the Swedish Government again, for braiking the EU Habitats Directive 92/43/EEC, and this time we demand to test are case in trial...

We will see what will hapen :|

Hopefully we can stop the wolfhunt 2012, but I´m not sure :|

Best regards / Mikael

Wolf Army Sweden >>> http://www.wolfarmysweden.se/36367989

Mikael 25-01-2011 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanninadina (Bericht 353285)
From 1.10.2010 to 31.01.2011 the goverment allowed to kill 150 wild wolves from 270 - 300. How can it be that a member of EU is allowed to do so?

It is frustration for me.

Christian

They are not allowed by EU at all, they just do it anyway...
The ponishment is nothing, just a :nono No No from EU and that is it :pissed

In politics no one get private fine or jail time...
And if there is a fine to pay, the people in that contry must pay it,
not the responsible people at the gowernment :(

Sad regards / Mikael


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org