Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   _Administration (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Free advertisement for breeders (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1973)

Margo 07-03-2003 15:40

Litter advertising

As you know everything on Wolfdog.org is for free. Also litter advertising.
But those pages rely on reciprocal advantages. What does it mean in this
case? We expect that all breeders that use this option will send us exact
information about their litters later. If someone will not fulfil this
condition I'm sorry but we will not advertise his litters in the future
(until this breeder will send us outstanding info)...

Greetings,
Margo

Margo 16-03-2005 18:22

Free advertisement for Breeders

* Breeders can advertise litters for free
* Breeders are also on the list of breeders of each country for free.
* In the database the info about the breeder (adress, tel) will appear with the info about every dog of their kennel.

The only thing they have to do for this, is to cooperate and give us the info about their dogs and puppy’s (HD results and pics of their dogs, total info about their litters: date of birth, names of all pups , tattoo/chip nr, owner names, country) and we think this is fair for free worldwide advertisement!

How it works:
1. As from this moment we will only add new breeders on the breeders list of all the country’s if they have given us all these information.

2. The info of all the breeders who are already on the lists in the data base will be checked in the coming weeks if it is complete.

3. When the info is not complete, this breeder:
* Will be not listened any longer on the breeders list
* Will be not able to advertise litters
* Their address will not appear any longer in database

4. Every breeder which will send us missing information will appear on the list
again and he/she will have the chance to advertise on Wolfdog again.

So from now only all the cooperative breeders will get free advertisement on Wolfdog!

And we hope that all these cooperative breeders will ask their puppy buyers if they are willing to give their personal info (name, address, e-mail, tel) for wolfdog!

These new puppy owners can choose from two options:
1. agree with publication of their address (then their info is only visible for the acces levels:”Verified user” and “Breeder”
2. don't agree to publish their address (then their info is not visible In this case only the names are visible - the rest is hidden and is invisible to all levels. We collect it in the database for special cases but such people will be not disturb by anyone.)

Wolfsirius 20-04-2007 07:30

Missing breeders...

"1) Breeders involved in breeding of mixes will disappear from breeders' listings and their litter advertisements will be removed.

2) There will be also no contact information to the breeder in the database "

Many people noticed that there had been missing many breeders
from different countries since a while.
I think they all have nothing to do with mutara, why had been they taking off?

Thanks;
-Suski

Margo 20-04-2007 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfsirius

There can be two reasons:

1) The database shows only "active" breeders - breeders which own females with breeding rights. So all breeders which own only males of their females are too young or too old to reproduce has been taken AUTOMATICALLY off.
If someone is active breeders and still is not on this list he must contact us so we can check it...

2) All breeders who advertise on Wolfdog.org but do not fulfilled the 'Conditions for publishing litter announcements' has been also removed:

7. As the time goes or at the latest after puppies' pickup you are obliged to send us information about puppies (birtday date, names, registration numbers, tatoo/chip numbers, names of new owners and if it's also possible their contact addresses, phone numbers and emails) to our email address [email protected].

8. Free-of-charge advertisements base on reciprocal benefits - You get a chance to announce your litter effectively and for free and we receive from you the information about puppies and owners as a "payback". Until you don't fulfill the conditions described in paragraph 7) you will not be able to place more advertisements. Resending of the overdue information to us will result in your future advertisements being published again.

I have enough of spending time to get in contact with breeders, asking them for months to send us info about their litters. By some breeders the info from 2005 and 2006 is still missing. They need weeks to answer me but when they cover their females they are quick as lightning with publishing the ads and sending the info...
I have enough of spending the time to get in contact with breeders which "forget" to understand english but can speak perfectly when the buyers contact them....

So we decided to stops it - so most of such unhonest breeders has been removed.

In the new database we will already care for it - by every not listed breeder the status will be show. We will write there if the breeder is not listed because he didn't sent us the info, because he has not "active" kennel or... because he is breeding mixes...
So people which are listed wrongly and removed by accident can speak about it with us...

Wolfsirius 20-04-2007 12:50

"names of new owners and if it's also possible their contact addresses, phone numbers and emails)"

Example in Finland this is illegal.
Without new owners permission. Even Finnish kennelclub can't give owners info to ANYBODY. I know it cause we tried get contacts of owners cause planned big meeting.

-Suski

Margo 20-04-2007 13:10

Quote:

Example in Finland this is illegal.

Not only in Finland. It is the same in the European Union... It is regulated by the law for the Protection of Personal Data. But not all data is "personal" and some information can be added without any problems. It is also possible to tell the owners to restester here and send their data...
Anyway we will write more about it in the new Wolfdog.org so everyone can handle according to our rules but also to the offical law....

But usually there is missing info about the dogs.... and it is has nothing to do with Personal Data.... 8)

Wolfsirius 20-04-2007 13:23

That is true.

I forgot. There is always possibility to make DNA test.
Our CsV,s in Finland is tested. So is there any idea to put also that info to every dog which have DNA test?
There must be DNA tested dogs more than ours.

-Suski

*Satu 20-04-2007 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margo
1) The database shows only "active" breeders - breeders which own females with breeding rights. So all breeders which own only males of their females are too young or too old to reproduce has been taken AUTOMATICALLY off.
If someone is active breeders and still is not on this list he must contact us so we can check it...

Why? Because breeder is more than "puppyfactory". Yes I don´t have any Csv litters but I´m FCI breeder and I work everyday for our breed. In country like Finland it´s not sense to make puppies every year but still we have csv and maybe we have puppies someday again.
If someone wants to know something about to breed how can take contact in own country?

Margo 20-04-2007 14:56

Quote:

I forgot. There is always possibility to make DNA test.
Our CsV,s in Finland is tested. So is there any idea to put also that info to every dog which have DNA test?
There must be DNA tested dogs more than ours.

It is not missing but at this time not appearing... :) We have there place for DNA testing but it will appear first when Przemek makes new database...

Anyway there is much more info in the database as the user can see online.... some of the data will be shown when the new database is online.. the rest will be colected but hidden because óf some reasons...

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Satu
Why? Because breeder is more than "puppyfactory". Yes I don´t have any Csv litters but I´m FCI breeder and I work everyday for our breed.

No, no... I meant something else... "Active" breeder is not someone who is producing puppies but someone who HAVE such possibility. So you are "active" breeder even if do not breed at the moment...

So active breeder is someone who has registered kennel name and owns a bitch with breeding right. It doesn't matter if the breeder has litters...

*Satu 21-04-2007 10:38

Thanks. When we have that new database?

solowolf 25-04-2007 00:21

breeders removed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margo
Quote:

There can be two reasons:

2) All breeders who advertise on Wolfdog.org but do not fulfilled the 'Conditions for publishing litter announcements' has been also removed:

7. As the time goes or at the latest after puppies' pickup you are obliged to send us information about puppies (birtday date, names, registration numbers, tatoo/chip numbers, names of new owners and if it's also possible their contact addresses, phone numbers and emails) to our email address [email protected].

8. Free-of-charge advertisements base on reciprocal benefits - You get a chance to announce your litter effectively and for free and we receive from you the information about puppies and owners as a "payback". Until you don't fulfill the conditions described in paragraph 7) you will not be able to place more advertisements. Resending of the overdue information to us will result in your future advertisements being published again.

I have enough of spending time to get in contact with breeders, asking them for months to send us info about their litters. By some breeders the info from 2005 and 2006 is still missing. They need weeks to answer me but when they cover their females they are quick as lightning with publishing the ads and sending the info...
I have enough of spending the time to get in contact with breeders which "forget" to understand english but can speak perfectly when the buyers contact them....

So we decided to stops it - so most of such unhonest breeders has been removed.

In the new database we will already care for it - by every not listed breeder the status will be show. We will write there if the breeder is not listed because he didn't sent us the info, because he has not "active" kennel or... because he is breeding mixes...
So people which are listed wrongly and removed by accident can speak about it with us...

I have been removed, no I did not tell the data base I was due a litter but then I did not know I had to , but I did send all my puppies names to data base and i sent numerous photos none have yet appeared I also sent photos of my wolf they have not appeared,I have sent numerous email asking why I the only uk breeder has been removed and you had not even the decency to reply to any of my mails, i sent information on one new owner, this week two pups leave for Spain and I will update the info, I choose my homes very carefully even if it takes 6mths like with this litter, I have had lots of mails from people in Europe and uk asking why i have been removed, so I now ask on this web site for all to see WHY HAVE I BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DREEDERS LISTINGS??? please reply on the site so everyone can know why, regards paul and mandy winder czechoslovakian wolfdog club u,k, still fighting for over 6 yrs to get this breed recognised in the u.k

Huan 25-04-2007 09:48

As far as I know you are not on the list because as Margo wrote there are only "active" breeders published and according to the database (at least to the old one because new one is not published yet) you do not have a breeding female. Maybe in the new database there are other information but we can't update database now because it does have different structure and first the software has to be ready

Wolfsirius 01-05-2007 07:28

Just came in my mind as i thought (read) what Margo said.
If there is listed only active breeders (breeders who have female in age that could make puppies)
is there any idea to think about that list all "true" BREEDERS instead of all owners of female in breeding age? With "true" i mean breeders who have registered breedingname, and had have (Csv) puppies.

I think is so, that you are breeder, even you dont have puppies every year, your breeding name is not missing,
and your breeding not end, before you say so yourself.

Example; If you have a female in age of 4 years, you make puppies with it, then you waite 2 years to see how puppies will be, and maybe buy a new female (puppy) so you must waite at least 2 years to make puppies again, so can take 4 years after somebody have puppies again, and still, it can be very active with breed (in own country) and need possible puppybuyers like other breeders too.

Is very difficult for people who is interested about breed to get to know it (as near as possible) if breeders from own country is missing.

And as i said before, is no sense to make puppies all the time (even in Finland) cause all puppies need responsible forever loving home. So here we can make puppies maxim. every other year, and still, we try to keep breed alive here as well. We have new dogs (maybe for breeding as well) and we have contacts to other breeders/owners, and we visit them sometimes as well.

So, that was my thoughts, wolfdog.org is yours, and you do what you like, i was just thinking.

-Suski

Navarre 01-05-2007 19:01

Quote:

is there any idea to think about that list all "true" BREEDERS instead of all owners of female in breeding age? With "true" i mean breeders who have registered breedingname, and had have (Csv) puppies.

In Italy requirements to register a breedingname are :
- to be the owner of two females
- to pay 500 (or more) euro to Italian kennel club

These "requirements" make a breeder a "TRUE" breeder ? :roll:

wolfin 01-05-2007 19:52

o me good this is reguls for producents not breeders :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Navarre
Quote:

In Italy requirements to register a breedingname are :
- to be the owner of two females
- to pay 500 (or more) euro to Italian kennel club

These "requirements" make a breeder a "TRUE" breeder ? :roll:

wolfin 01-05-2007 19:59

p.s. in Lithuania we have :
one bitch with breedings licenze (for wolfdog, HD, ED exam with rezults HD A-C, 2 dogs show or bonitation and good age for breeding)
Breeder mas pay for LKD (kynology asociacy) ...10 euro and registr hes kennel name, but only name, he is't breeders with mark FCI or LKD. This mark he becam when have 3 litter with hes kennel name (he mas have 2 generation with hes kennel name) or breeding 5 years.

Koos 01-05-2007 20:33

In Holland there are still more rules.

At first you have to make at least a cours from about one year about healthyness, feeding, kynological terms, illnesses, exterior, genetica and some more things and then you have to do an exam.

After that you can asking for a kennelname and pay money to the Kennelclubassociation. 25 year ago I have payed Fl. 150, that is now about Euro 75,-- But I think it will be now about Euro 200, for registration

Then there will come somebody to look after where you will keep your dogs. When you have a male and a female, to look if you can seperate them when the female is in heat.
If you keep your dogs outside, if the kennel is big enough and not standing in the wind and is dry.

When you will have a litter, where you will rise the litter and were puppies will be born and if there is enough light and fresh air.

So if we speak about certain rules, we have and not only paying a lot of money, and having a bithto breed with or 2 litters. Maybe therefore the puppies have a higher price then in other countries.

Letty from Holland

wolfin 01-05-2007 22:02

Yes in Holland is good reguls :)
in Lithuania i think 80 % breeders isor hendlers in dogs show, or asistent in dogs show, or judge :) or vets :)

Wolfsirius 02-05-2007 00:13

Yes, in Holland is good system. In Finland is similary.

To be a vet or judge in Finland is not easy. How is it by you, Daiva, what needs to be a judge, and how long must study to be a vet?

Still, i must say, that it does not matter "who you are" for that how you keep dogs and breed. We have crazy vets in Finland, and crazy judges are breeders as well, those, or any "titles" dont make people better, many other things do.

-Suski

Wolfsirius 02-05-2007 07:41

I think that massproduction, inbreeding,
continual puppy making, unsuitable homes for puppies etc. are not mistakes which made only people who are not studying themselves "higher" than many other.
I think no one of us is able to say that mistakes in our breed had made because some people are not vets or judges, assistents or something.

Even i have to say that almost all my bad experiences is from "those people" Is often like is said;
"Shoemakers kids dont have any shoes"
Of course, there is good vets, excellent ones, and good judges as well, of course. Is like in generally.

I think Satu must tell how come to be judge in Finland, she have more info about that
(i am not so get acquainted into it cause i have no plans to be a judge)

Letty, how is it in Holland, what need to be FCI judge?

-Suski