Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Videos & photo stories (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Rescue Wolfdogs (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15108)

GalomyOak 26-08-2010 04:19

Rescue Wolfdogs

I ran across this video on youtube tonight - I don't know who made it, but it's really nice! It puts our breed in a very nice light!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQPFtilcgFY

rivals 26-08-2010 06:38

That mural at the end is amazing. This is a really great video!

hanninadina 26-08-2010 16:15

There will be an article in next issue of wolfdogs magazine. Mijke from the netherlands is expert in this and shows it to people who are interested. It is amazing what the czech wolfdogs are able to do! The shots are from the nehterlands.

German Exor von der Wolfsranch called Fynn did it too.

Christian

Mikael 26-08-2010 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanninadina (Bericht 321027)
There will be an article in next issue of wolfdogs magazine. Mijke from the netherlands is expert in this and shows it to people who are interested. It is amazing what the czech wolfdogs are able to do! The shots are from the nehterlands.
Christian

The water photos is from the Nehterlands and Mijke, the rest are photos from the WD.org photo gallery...

But yes, I think Mijke did the video ?

Best regards / Mikael

mijke 31-08-2010 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikael (Bericht 321035)
The water photos is from the Nehterlands and Mijke, the rest are photos from the WD.org photo gallery...

But yes, I think Mijke did the video ?

Best regards / Mikael

No, I did not make this presentation on you tube and I did not send photo's for this to anyone! ;)
I think also Waterwork and avalanche training photo's were taken from wolfdog.org gallery.
But it is a great video! :)

Mikael 31-08-2010 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by mijke (Bericht 321568)
No, I did not make this presentation on you tube and I did not send photo's for this to anyone! ;)
I think also Waterwork and avalanche training photo's were taken from wolfdog.org gallery.
But it is a great video! :)

OK :lol: than we have a thief whit very good intentions for are breed :p

BTW, The text in the beginning of the video is stolen from WD.org to ;)
(If someone do not have permission from Margo)

Yes, I also think it is a grate video :) But maybe to good :p I mean not all CsV is good rescue dogs ;-)

Best regards / Mikael

martiou07 31-08-2010 18:57

very nice video !!!! :fingers1

mon ptitloup 31-08-2010 21:22

wonderfull

Diego 01-09-2010 11:30

Nice video!!

There are any photo's reprsenting my dog, Shinook 8). Other dogs are "italian" dogs, but many of this are no more in activity.

All pictures comes from WD gallery...

Quote:

I mean not all CsV is good rescue dogs :wink:
It's depending from the time and engagement you dedicated...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :roll:

01-09-2010 13:26

I'm curious, does anyone know if there are any kennels that focus on this a lot (not necessarily specifically breeding for it, but at least the owners are active with it)? Or is this more just a random dog here or there that gets involved?

michaelundinaeichhorn 01-09-2010 14:07

Several of our owners are training in mantrail for rescue work and have done exams with the swiss mountain rescue, one dog was actually active as a mantrailer for missed persons, my dog started with active work and I plan to get her certified by the police this autumn (to be called to cases is quite difficult in Germany as they are actually fighting what exam of which rescue organisation will be the right one:roll:).
But I know other dogs out of others kennels that work on it too.
There are not so many that reach actually working level as this is a terrible amount of time and work, it mostly hasnĀ“t to do with the ability of the dog.
I also have problems at the moment to keep our level because of lack of time of training what is the reason why I will ask for the police exam in late autumn, she already has got the mountain rescue exam and several trainers see her as "ready to work" but as small points that are not really important for the real work can make you fail the exam I want to have time to prepare properly.

Ina

valentina 01-09-2010 14:15

good video..... nothing is impossible when there are the passion and the work!
i think that you (all rescue people and dogs) are great!