Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   S*** (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25503)

Dubstep 15-09-2014 14:33

S***

Why does no f******* link/cathegorie on that page work`??

Dubstep 24-09-2014 09:46

is here anybody working for this page?
i update my dogs every day, nothing happens? still his name is "A".

avgrunn 24-09-2014 20:59

Judging by your posts you really like to complain a lot.

Dubstep 25-09-2014 08:25

well, there is reason for it

avgrunn 25-09-2014 08:38

May be, but you must admit that the manner of complaining is not very polite and that surely won't make the admin more eager to fill the gaps in your dogs' database.

Dubstep 26-09-2014 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by avgrunn (Bericht 461866)
May be, but you must admit that the manner of complaining is not very polite and that surely won't make the admin more eager to fill the gaps in your dogs' database.

there happend more than a year nothing while not complaining, so how it should get worse?

wolfin 26-09-2014 16:43

latest update was in 2014 06. You can send much emails, but if not are update, info not are visible :)

Dubstep 26-09-2014 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfin (Bericht 461870)
latest update was in 2014 06. You can send much emails, but if not are update, info not are visible :)

so you update only every half year? ....:roll:

sdivokoukrvi 26-09-2014 21:19

also half a year I try to add the result of PRA and nothing. Information from me female died downloaded from fb during the week.
I will now send them information about litter "C" I wonder when it will be added, if added

Rona 26-09-2014 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubstep (Bericht 461826)
Why does no f******* link/cathegorie on that page work`??

Probably due to the fact that for years Admin kept receiving such f*******ly rude posts, nobody cares about this site any more. :p Why don't you start your own database and serve it better and faster. Naturally, for free. 8)

Dubstep 26-09-2014 22:09

what you mean rude posts? on mail no one answers for months...so MAYBE someone cares this way...
ofc it`s for free you are right but if there are no updates then the page is running dead.

Rona 27-09-2014 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubstep (Bericht 461874)
what you mean rude posts? on mail no one answers for months...so MAYBE someone cares this way...
ofc it`s for free you are right but if there are no updates then the page is running dead.

Haven't you noticed this yet? :shock:

This is a private site and the owner(s), whoever they are, may do what they want - update it, or not, keep it dying or revitalize it, answer e-mails or not, close it, or keep the present status quo, etc. etc.

How do you guys dare dictate anybody what they should do in their free time! What right do you have to expect somebody do things for you and your dogs for free, especially if you earlier publicly insulted them!

Instead of grumbling and swearing, those unsatisfied should work on a better version of WD. Why don't you, instead of going to work, devote your time to answer hundreds of e-mails, update the base reguarly, (preferably every day) and make sure all the data is correct and the photos sent haven't been stolen from anybody's private sites. :rock_3 And be prepared to be called names regularly :p

Dubstep 27-09-2014 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 461876)
Haven't you noticed this yet? :shock:

This is a private site and the owner(s), whoever they are, may do what they want - update it, or not, keep it dying or revitalize it, answer e-mails or not, close it, or keep the present status quo, etc. etc.

How do you guys dare dictate anybody what they should do in their free time! What right do you have to expect somebody do things for you and your dogs for free, especially if you earlier publicly insulted them!

Instead of grumbling and swearing, those unsatisfied should work on a better version of WD. Why don't you, instead of going to work, devote your time to answer hundreds of e-mails, update the base reguarly, (preferably every day) and make sure all the data is correct and the photos sent haven't been stolen from anybody's private sites. :rock_3 And be prepared to be called names regularly :p

well there are no emails answered, so there is no working. yes true, the same i could do also.