View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:49   #9
nanouk

Quote:
I’ve met Paul’s Wolfdogs few times – they are VERY open, healthy and full of joy
They look much better than SOME of CsV I’ve met, showing my dogs in West EU. They love visitors. Have very nice and strong characters. I wish all CsV would have characters like them.
Are you sure he is breeding TWd than, by my best knowledge the official breedstandards speaks of "mistrustfull".

Furthermore, Paul, once again to you.. one wonders, are you really just all talk ?
Asking me, an owner of SWH to provide you with the DNA testing is useless. If you want information, dna of my dog i am all but willing to assist. For all other actions i advise you, once again , to take an official way, the dutch kennelclub provides such a way, which you should have known if you were only half way serious, and put your money actually were your mouth is, and don't try and hide later on by stating you "asked" me for assistance in DNA testing but i was not willing to help

And no, i do not question dna testing done under the auspicien of the UK kennel club, nor do i question dna results done under the same conditions.
HD tests done by a local vet, well, those i always take in a little sceptic, but hey, that is irrelevant, cause the dogs don't have papers to start with !

I know the UK is not a FCI country, but i can go to crufst with my irish red, import a stud and use it on my fci dogs and get FCI papers.. can you provide the same?
I could better refrase and state that i do frown apon breeding without official papers, for many countries that being FCI, specially the origin countries of both SWD and TWD.
All other can imho in no way benifit 2 breeds with already such small populations!
nanouk jest offline   Reply With Quote