View Single Post
Old 20-05-2009, 17:26   #10
Kerstin

Send a message via Skype™ to Kerstin

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
hehe...it's just a game!
some people put their own csw in every category!

of course...the more dogs you've seen...the more you can be objective.

Sure. And the more dogs I see, the more I love my own ones :-)
Do you really think you ll get many objective opinions? I wish you will, but I would be suprised if so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
I would also like to put my dog in every category But I do not want people to think bad about me

Don't worry. I think we all feel the same. And I am pretty sure Massismo will get e-mails like this! Best dog: mine. Best working dog: mine. Best reproducer: Me & my dog. And so on...

Quote:
Well, mine hadn't have puupies at all yet, but still she could be the best in that too

Yes let's wait. I can tell you in a week. But I am absolutely sure I will love these puppies. First when they will be born and later when they grow up. They will be wonderful dogs, just like their parents.

Quote:
Oh, yes, I also like public relations Maybe we should all simply put the dogs we like most here - this would be really fear

This will happen anyway. I wonder how many objective answers he will get
I have seen so much jealousy and bad talk lately that I will not be suprised, about anything. But it does not matter. Not to me and not to the dogs.

Maybe I should write this mail to Massimo :-) for more dogs and more impressions. Massimo: I really hope you will publish all your information. Real nice suspenceful game.

Regards,
Kerstin