View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 18:07   #19
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default SVP1

Your reaction only shows your complet lack of argument, read whats convenient and forget what should be read, its tipical of troll or of people with low inteligence index score, its better I think in the first options your reaction resembled more sterical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf
I understand much better your grumpy appearance
No, you dont, but you will.
We meet in the SVP when you was doing SVP2 with Uno right?
I didn't knew it was you and Uno, but I really get shocked after I see him, I never tough in my live I would meet a CzW with such atipical movement, I dont meet only 1 but more in this SVP, and much more in whole trip, and it really worries me because some people are forgeting the correct body and with it the capacity of work in this breed, also that have some people which have no idea about the standard at all, it seems to be your case.

Chest: Symmetrical, well muscled, roomy, pear shaped and narrowing towards the sternum. The depth of chest does not reach to the elbows. The point of the sternum does not extend beyond the shoulder joints.

The chest is one of the most important things in the movement of the dog, something wrong there can cause some problems in the movement, its well known.
Its explaine why Uno have such atipical movement, as he dont have tipical chest.
He dont have pear shaped, but oval, it didn't get narrow toward the sternum, its almost barrel form, the elbows reach the depth of the chest, it explaine perfect why he have to many work for TRY to make single tracking while run but isn't able to do it properly, and its really shocked me as I never waited such defect in a wolfdog, that's why of my grumpy appearence when I saw him.

And here you have one case extremal of chest problem:

Let me compare with a dog that have more tipical chest and was also in the SVP.

And this one already well known because of the time in the SVP3

I dont tough in talk about it in an open forum, as you're not breeder but owner of a stud dog which is learning little by little more about the breed, and mainly the breders will know the problems of your dog and be able to evaluate if his females have or not genetic to cover this problem... but as you commented...