View Single Post
Old 27-01-2010, 16:42   #58
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial View Post
well.... there is a fabulous "exotic CSW" litter in Italy in theese months if you like mutara bloodline and want a show dog
New show lines? Now I wait for Mutara-II-Projecct (CzW x beagle) and Extra-Show-Mutara-III-Project (CzW x Afghan hound)...

Quote:
By the way i don't think that heavy bones/structure/weight means that a dog is ealthy.
You right. In the fact there are many reserches which say that exactly the aspirations of breeders to breed heavier and bigger dogs are the main factores for dysplasia and other similar problems.
And it is visible also by CzW: in heavy lines there are MUCH MORE serious problem with ED, HD and untypical movement than by the right build (not light, just NORMAL).

Quote:
I bet there are lots of 33-36Kg dogs that lived a lot more, but as there is no statistic (at least i don't have any), and the database doesn't give informations i'm just talking about nothing.
NO, Wolfdog is calecting such infromations... So maybe one day elf will prepare us some stats. Anyway when I was colecting the data is was really easy to see: heavy dogs (in the direction to be lymphatic) not only live shorter. But also "worser" - earlier they look "old" very fast...

I saw some REALLY heavy Wolfdogs and it was SAD look. Such animals are simply handicapped when we compare them to "normal" CzWs...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote