Thread: TWO WOLFDOGS
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2005, 21:40   #7
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeba
My wolfdog is 9 months old, and the basic commands, she makes it very well, but my "dilemma" like Rona says, is that, in other cases, when a person have (for example) three dobermanns, the three dobermanns are always looking the owner. Here in Spain there aren't sufficient information about wolfdogs, and all I have read is in this page, here I have read about the charachter of wolfdogs. But when I have decided to buy another wolfdog I have been thinking about other things. I have imagine that if I have two wolfdogs, they will be all day long playing, and they don't look at me never. (I am sorry about my english, I can't explain me 100%) For example, people who have 2, 3 or more dobermanns, they call dobermanns, and dobermanns will do the command. But I don't know if wolfdogs, when are in pack, they don't see anymore than they. If they will be in contact only with them. Do you understand me?

I hope you understand me more or less and you could help me. A lot of thanks!
I believe that he is not possible to compare a Wolfdog with another breed, another thing, dobermanns are very obedient, a time taught hardly forget.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote