View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:39   #142
Ligerwolve2

What do you mean "both" parents are registered but then both sire and grandsire are non registered?

Sorry you lose me here.

You brought up my dog to redirect. My dogs and myself have nothing to do with you, the breeder and the dogs involved. I find it quite amusing you have reduced yourself to the level of personal attacks because I dared to ask questions. I think its something you will have to get used to.

I wouldnt get angry about it. You have two dogs you love dont you? So why not be happy and honest and just explain? You will never get people to look at them as pedigree without papers. Pure ... maybe. I think that depends on the information offered.

Like I actually said on DOL I dont know the dogs involved only quoted other people more in the know. I said I was not sure what the truth is. The only thing you can accuse me of is not liking the lack of information coming from the breeder.

How many of us would be suspicious of a breeder who would not answer questions? Rings alarm bells for me and Ive said as much ALWAYS adding that its purely my opinion and without further information I cant say more.

If you would like I will go back there right now and clarify using the information you gave me that the bitch is FCI registered but the male is not and therefore all pups are not. Happy to do it. Im happy to pass on anything else you would like too. Infact why dont you go and introduce yourself?

I dont know why you want to drag up my dog. If I was trying to buy a pup sure there would be grounds to ask how much experience I have. If I was talking about what CzW are like from my experience....well I havent own one yet and freely admit as such. Ive only ever talked about what my dog was like for me. I never bred her, showed her or anything else that requires me to prove anything. If I did breed her Id expect people to ask.

You can start what ever topic you like. Thats between you and the Mods.
Ligerwolve2 jest offline   Reply With Quote