View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 12:49   #156
Wolves

I'm not putting words in your mouth and you're lying again. You posted that both dogs were in doubt this year, not once has anyone said this year that the mother was in doubt. Stop trying to cover up the fact you lied.

I don't think the Czw wolfdog community will be interested in your "Czechoslovakian Shepherd" given she never existed. I've already told you that Czechoslovakian Shepherd is a misleading name for German Shepherds from former Czechoslovakia and I'm sure they'll agree with me.

There is no record of czw foundation stock being used to breed back to German Shepherds, and it would be a stupid idea. The main foundation stock would of been in breeding stations at the time!

I know from first hand knowledge what you're saying can't be true. But your continuous attempts to ignore my questions, solidifies my idea that you're lieing. As I said why don't you ask some of the Czech or Slovak breeders what they think of your "Czechoslovakian Shepherd" with "foundation czw" stock in her who looks like a German shepherd, but is called a wolfdog?

Also you said the breeder was FCI registered, what were the dogs registered as when there is no such breed as a Czechoslovakian Shepherd?

Yeah, you're credibility is nothing but a joke. I'd just like to say that everyone here despite what they've said, has managed to present themselves in a mature and adult manner, you on the other hand I have no idea wether I'm arguing with an adult or a 12 year old. If you want to be taken seriously don't start using childish Internet abbreviations such as "LMAO" and "ROFL".