View Single Post
Old 30-03-2007, 22:30   #42
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I am a bit late, sorry, I know, but what Ina Eichhorn wrote that the wolf percentage should not be shown over here, because in germany there can be problems, is something to be laugh at! Hanka is right, these are all wonderful wolfdogs and if people like the breeder Zlata Paltz would not do as if the csw are only Labrador or Golden Retriver there would not be problems. In germany there are no problems with wolfdogs, only in the head and mind of Ina Eichhorn.

How can a person like her say such things. People who give her wolfdogs for doing a film in german television where their dogs eat a man´s arm because they were hungry? People like them are doing everything for money. The film came on RTL where a lot of people are watching it! How can a person like her can talk over problems, if they made the problems, showing csw on TV who are eating human beings because of hunger?

And what should this mean in every dog is 100% wolf? That is really a pity if a veterinarian like she is is talking such wrong things. I think that she doesn´t know that dogs like the german Kurzhaar a hunting dog is 500 generations behind the wolf.

NO, everyone who has a csw wants to know more about his csw! And therefore it is very good that one can get this information here. In the united states there is made the difference betwenn low-middle-high content wolfblood. I think she knows nothing or is talking dirty. CSW with only around 30 % is low content wolfblood, it is a funny thing not a wolf!

sorry, but I am very angry about people who are talking with such two faces like family Eichhorn is doing!

Nice weekend

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote