View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 15:21   #47
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

So if you meant the VdH why you didn´t wirte it? Margo and the others know the name of the german federation! And it is not a "club" but a federation! I didn´t know that you are now allowed to talk about what the vdh means because of csw? So german kennel club could only mean TWHClub!

Hyertical Problems about dog laws in germany? Sorry, could it be that you are 7 years behind????? We have in these days no problems with dangerous dogs because you can not find on the streets dangerous dogs!

Nebolusa, if I remeber right you are a young girl with the age around twenty? Please correct me, if I am wrong! So my question, do you have dogs, hyrbids, wolfdogs or wolves? So, we have wolfdogs and everyone who is honest is interested in the wolfblood percentage! And so if you don´t recognize yet, we have fci-breed! And why do we have this? Because csw are dogs!

And this is the best dog homepage in the world because there is no other who is so actuel, new, informative and you get picture to the dogs, all information what is needed!

Sorry, maybe some people want to make the csw more interessing than they are, could it be what is behind this wish to cancel the informations about wolfblood percentage?

And please Nebulosa don´t mind, I have read all about hybrids, wolfdogs what is on the market. I am in with german wolfdog and hybrid people. Maybe it is information for others but don´t make things more worth than they are in germany. Everybody is looking with a big smile at our wolfdogs, even in the city and of course in the big cities! But it is what it is, a wolfdog! A csw is prepaired for working for having sports and fun all day long. It is not a monster or something like this. But if you don´t work with a csw it could be a monster, like every dogbreed.

Hope you understand what I mean. I don´t want to fight you, but we are in my homecountry and I doubt that you know what is going on here.

Nice weekend encore

Christian

Please talk like you think. If you think other than you talk please than it is better to don´t talk and keep quiet. I hate people who are talking with two voices!
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote