View Single Post
Old 13-11-2008, 19:39   #106
BlueBelton

Send a message via Skype™ to BlueBelton

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
ok i understand thank for opunion !! sure that i dont know about this breed yes you are absolutely right and i did not say that i know about CSW i understand that CSW is specific breed ..okay thanks for helping !!
Keep in mind that there are a lot of specific breeds which needs different things (overall I think we can say that every breed is specific and unique). And rules are everywhere the same. For example I love CSW so much, and also people behind the CSW, but probabaly I couldn't live with such breed. To find a perfect breed, people must search and find out by teirself, to talk with lots of breeders and not only by e-mail, also in reality. Choosing a dog is a long-term project. The practice shows that spontaneous choice leads only to problems. And your business promotes only the spontaneous choices as you don't know nothing about various breeds and you can't give enough info for your customers. That's why you are making a great demage to all breeds.

oh brother... I'm writting again the same things which I wrote several pages before.. I think some people just can't understand their actions and the demage of it, because the only thing they care is MONEY..
BlueBelton jest offline   Reply With Quote