View Single Post
Old 26-06-2011, 11:38   #1
Sherdor

Send a message via ICQ to Sherdor Send a message via MSN to Sherdor Send a message via Skype™ to Sherdor
Default MISSING CREDIBILITY of WD database

It seem that all WORLD OF THE CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS have got some credibility problems.

First of ALL .... before putting some wrong informations into the database, WD administrator / moderators / etc should check this information !

As example, you changed the owners of ALOBA de la Louve Blanche... and fixed that my kennel Z Orel Ochrana is the new owner...

The only thing is Alob has been covered by my male Ar'wan... (but unfortunally, no baby remained of borning, only one baby died after borning...)

I am also still the owner of severals dogs in your database... some of them sold, other died... but i am stil owner !!! ... and you have the information from several months !!!!

I ONLY HAVE 4 CWs in my home,

Ar'wan MLS
Ckaa'loup-bah MLS
D'Chenoa z Orel Ochrana
Banska z Orel Ochrana - LUPIFELIX

and i have some co-ownership but the co-ownerships are registered to the others owners...

And we have many many facts in this case...

Other case : for one breeder WD database has totally invented the parents of a "virtual" dog created to show that WD is cheating the database... and has worked.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE FUTURE TO GIVE WD DATABASE CREDIBILITY ?

Last edited by Nebulosa; 27-06-2011 at 21:20.
Sherdor jest offline