View Single Post
Old 27-06-2011, 18:33   #11
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdor View Post
It seem that all WORLD OF THE CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS have got some credibility problems.

First of ALL .... before putting some wrong informations into the database, WD administrator / moderators / etc should check this information !

As example, you changed the owners of ALOBA de la Louve Blanche... and fixed that my kennel Z Orel Ochrana is the new owner...

The only thing is Alob has been covered by my male Ar'wan... (but unfortunally, no baby remained of borning, only one baby died after borning...)

I am also still the owner of severals dogs in your database... some of them sold, other died... but i am stil owner !!! ... and you have the information from several months !!!!

I ONLY HAVE 4 CWs in my home,

Ar'wan MLS
Ckaa'loup-bah
MLS
D'Chenoa z Orel Ochrana
Banska z Orel Ochrana - LUPIFELIX

and i have some co-ownership but the co-ownerships are registered to the others owners...

And we have many many facts in this case...

Other case : for one breeder WD database has totally invented the parents of a "virtual" dog created to show that WD is cheating the database... and has worked.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE FUTURE TO GIVE WD DATABASE CREDIBILITY ?
SORRY BUT SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE INSOLENT!!!

First - the breeder of Aloba didn't send any names of the dog owners. He is sending nothing - after the MIX-gate I do not wonder he want to hide his "results".

Second - the owner also didn't send his personal data.

It is why the name WAS NOT THERE. I'm not the fairy to read in your minds!!!!

Third - you wrote that you plan a litter with Aloba. And it means that AT LAST YOU MUST BE THE CO-OWNER of this dog! It is why you was put there (since there was no info about any other owner of this dog). It was done automatically because you was not kindly enough send any data about the female you want to use for breeding....

Your litter was not published because there is not HD-result of the female. And you belong to the breeders who is not sending any information for the database...

Sorry but for me you are now just another person who want to exploit me, the server and the work of other breeders and CsW owners to make business and to sell the puppies.

You didn't offer ANYTHING. You send NO DATA. But you still required from us to advertise your puppies. When it was not done you start a huge rumble.

Was is so hard to write ONE SMALL EMAIL WITH THE NAME OF THE OWNER? OR MAYBE IT IS NOT ABOUT THE WRONG/MISSING DATE? Just another way to throw mud on Wolfdog.org because it is publishing information about the pedigree cheating of your friends????
admin jest offline