View Single Post
Old 21-12-2009, 22:18   #212
XaedasKSP

Why what do you wish me banned for now Per Olav? Answering your posts in a polite manner where I answered politically only where you first touched the politics?

Or maybe for answering Mikael in the most polite manner possible after he did all he could to try to provoke me to say something that would be not polite on a debate forum. I havent said a single abusive word. And where I answered politically it was because it was asked for. You cant ask about politics and then shout "ban him cause he answers with politics".....if I shall get banned then the other users asking me things that are politically connected should to get banned for politics on the forum.

But I totally dont understand why politics are forbidden in a topic about the law, but I dont argue with that I just wish that there shall be some justice, if someone provokes me and asks about political things then I must be allowed to answer with politics or else the person who writes about politics in a post adressed to me should too be banned.

But I hope that the moderator shall read all the posts including those that Mikael wrote to me before I answered him, and that the moderator will understand that I have just answered politely to his posts....and that there is no reason to ban me.

As for the case of the dog....if people say like Rona did in this topic that I am not suitable to have a SW because of my politic beliefs, then I dont know how I can answer to such posts without touching the politics.

My politic beliefs are not a reason to say that I will not be a good enough owner of a SW, and no objective person will say that someone will not be a good owner of a dog because of his political beliefs. The best proof of this is that people on the polish forum actually were helpfull with giving me info about how to find SW breeders and actually I also got congratulated upon the fact of finding a SW pup that I can buy.

Saarlooses are 100 % legal in Norway, there is even a norwegian breeder of them and there are many people in Norway waiting to get a pup from the litters planned in Norway and others who rather import their pup like me and this is also 100 % legal. So I dont understand what is the problem of the people that criticise me......
XaedasKSP jest offline   Reply With Quote