View Single Post
Old 16-10-2002, 14:31   #60
stefano

Default Stop the ban of wolfhounds/wolfdogs in Norway.

Hi to everybody.

I have translated this text of Arnaldo, I pray you to correct my eventual errors before sending it to the Minister ...

Thanks.

Stefano.

- - -

Dear Minister di Justice,
it's with displeasure that I heared of the proposal of a new dog law that would prohibit the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog and the Saarloos Wolfdog. They are DOGS! not WOLFS! not HYBRID! Many Scandinavian dogs possess a DNA almost identical to the wolf nevertheless they are considered dogs and not wolfs. The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog is used from the Civil Protection in Italy. It's optimal for the search on avalanches and the nautical rescue! The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog and the Saarloos can be employed to you in social useful activities, would be demonstration of ignorance to announce publicly to ban these breeds that can help the man! I'm sure that a more careful study at international level could demonstrate that it would be a serious error to eliminate these breeds. What would you think Mr. Minister if in Italy or elsewhere it came prohibited, for example, the Norsk Elghund? We pray you therefore to speed up a review of the proposal of law that it would want to ban publicly the Czechoslovakian and the di Saarloos Wolfdogs from Norway.

Arnaldo Balatroni
Brescia
Italy
stefano jest offline   Reply With Quote