View Single Post
Old 25-10-2007, 17:33   #21
Sky
CLC per sempre!!!

Send a message via MSN to Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Sky
Default Sky IPO2!!!

Hi to all!!
Have finally found an instant (from the office) to write a pò!!
The ipo2 is enough similar to the IPO1 I am alone there of the small differences:
- The footstep (1° phase) you/he/she is traced by a stranger and the objects they are not of ownership of the conductor while in IPO1 you trace her/it to you the objects and you they are of your ownership (therefore with your odor and easier to identify);
- In obedience the phases are the same in more in comparison to the IPO1 there is you are him/it standing and the amount carried over is from 1kg rather than from 650gr; - In attack there are 4 reviers (rather than 2), the behavior from behind and a disarmament in more in comparison to the IPO1.

Sky has made a beautiful footstep you/he/she has jumped the last object - or you/he/she has seen better him, you/he/she has looked me and leaves again... 10 smoked points so!!, score: 80In obedience has made all the phases with his usual calm, you/he/she has reversed you are her/it with the Earth but you/he/she has brought defeasible all the exercises. score: 74;L'attacco have been discreet, good the search of the figurante, mute vigilance (practically Sky Sembra doesn't know how to bark) good mouths; score: 80
I thank all for the compliments
Francesca
Sky jest offline   Reply With Quote