View Single Post
Old 30-03-2012, 13:31   #284
LadyJessy

Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jal View Post
...Dear Jessica, remember when you wanted to spend a day with us? Well, let's do it if you want .. and maybe I can meet your Gunner in my way, talking and joking, then I can pet him and, without a leash, waiting for a friend to make two photos. not a professional of course.
Io penso che se tu volessi parlare con me potresti farlo in privato... Visto che hai i contatti per farlo. Quì non ha senso. Ti dico già che questa è l'ultima volta che ti rispondo perchè tempo da perdere non ne ho...
Non ti farei mai fotografare i miei cani, nessuno dei miei 5 e non ci tengo davvero ad incontrarmi con te.
Ci rimasi male Andrea, molto male... Da una persona adulta non me lo sarei aspettato e sai di cosa parlo.. Pensavo di aver trovato un "amico" ... Che illusione.
Ma... Ciò che non uccide fortifica giusto?!

Quindi buona giornata e addio!

I think that if you wish to talk with me you could do it in private as you have the contact to do so... Here it makes no sense, I told you already that it's the last time I answer because I have no time to waste.
I would never let you take pictures of my dogs, none of my 5 dogs and I truly have no will to meet with you.
That was bad Andrea, very bad, from an adult I would not expect and you know what im talking about. I tought that I've had found a friend .. what an illusion...
but what does not kills you, strengthens you, right?!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 30-03-2012 at 17:41. Reason: Translating, and I have also no time to waste, then please, next time write in english
LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote