View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 17:29   #31
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Paini View Post
Margo
Max, I gave up administration of Wolfdog long time ago exactly because I didn't wanted to be involved in any wars where I was not the involved part. For a long time I was the goal of gossips spread by all these producers who were angry that Wolfdog.org exists: they were angry that Wolfdog made impossible the cheating of the new owners: it was no more possible for them to cheat about the HD-results, bonitation results and working or show results. It made them so furious.

Some time ago they were able to pull me in their mess by making me responsible for everything. Now it is over and believe me - I will not allow to do the same now. If my name appears in similar topics one more time - I will not let it...

Previously, I was able to pull in their swamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Paini View Post
5) Hanka Hanka Hanka, I’m really not interest in matter about you Hanka Daiva
Unfortunately exactly Hanka is a person who is spreading the lies about 'Margo the administrator' (for example of Facebook). What you wrote here is just an echo of her words.

It is only one point on the huge list of lies spread by her. And the reasons of her lies are clear to me. But this point concerns me and I'm not going to let it so.

PS. About the '!' and '?' you must ask the people who are responsible for it. I asked some time ago and there is still no answer...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 22-03-2012 at 17:33.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote