View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 16:49   #15
BeatriceSlavinschi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deocamdata View Post
Navarre ... I am perfect agree with your advice regarding the name ... however some idea can not harm
Probably after a short period after I will have them will be much easy
Regarding my decision to have two in the same time ... you got me thinking ...

Vaiva ... it's about the only breeder from Romania: Von Königs-Terry
Konigs-terry it's not the only breeder in Romania. It's only the biggest ...
I think that you should have been informed first about the breed (characteristics, space request, problems you might have etc). Or after you have made your own research you could get to a conclusion whether to buy two dogs at once or not. This won't be the biggest problem if you will have the time to spend with them and maybe you have someone to help you with them (it's like in baby twins ... ) You should prepare your home (more explicit - secure your home - check objects that might be harmful for them). AND GOOD LUCK!
In Romania there is also a czw puppy mill in Cluj. PAY ATTENTION TO ULFIE VON KONIGS TERRY!
Think you won't be among owners that will come to the conclusion that czech wolfdog is not a breed for them ... because two at once is a little overwhelming ...
In the end to come with a solution to your question check this site:
http://finddognames.com/

Regars,
Beatrice.

P.S.: I don't know where you're from, but if you'll pass through Neamt county you will find our kennel in Durau: Ceahlau Wolves. Or you can meet other czech wolfdogs in shows.
GOOD LUCK AGAIN!
BeatriceSlavinschi jest offline   Reply With Quote