View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 20:30   #37
buidelwolf

Happy new year to everybody!

Lunas Mom, I've read all this topic again and I still get a strong feeling that you want to keep a real wolf, purely to fulfill a personal naive dream, legitimized by the artificially-made magic words: “ethologist” and “study purposes”. I find it bizarre that you're referring to a marginal site, where a lot of nonsense and fairytales are sold and where the animals shown, just being mixes. I see no wolf. If you have studied wolves and coyotes, one may expect a greater knowledge. As you may encounter unexpected criticism, the more you emphasize the educational aspect, this under the cloak of a proclaimed status of “ethologist”.

This all reminds me to an old topic: Looking for a nice Male CsV pup to import (roughly translated into: "where can I get a CsV as soon as possible"?), in which you were looking for a CsV as soon as possible for a friend who apparently barely knew the race. Despite various advices to better orient herself and not to act impulsively, the import followed two weeks later! I see similarities regarding the compulsive aspect herein in full. Aside: how's Pollux? Is he still at your girlfriends place or is he now under your care given the fact that you've mentioned it in your "about me section"? I see at your site that he's for sale. Was your girlfriend tired of him so fast?

I'm also very attracted to wolves and the part which is still in our CsV's. I can understand your dream somewhere but you should conclude that it is madness. Luna’s Mom, leave this egocentric idea I would say. It will become a drama and at the end, the animal will be the victim.

Robbert

Last edited by buidelwolf; 05-01-2011 at 16:33.
buidelwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote