View Single Post
Old 31-08-2009, 19:30   #23
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
You see, I have no problems at all to travel with my dogs in the car, trains and land transport, independant of the time it need, the main problem are airports, not all companies are experienced in travel with animals, not all airports in the world gives real attention to the dogs and are prepared for receive animals, as sometimes we can see pretty confusing situations, like the one mentionated by carlos.
Anyway dogs with the size of a addult CzW canot travel in the cabin, they go alone, in a box, passing for a very different pressure, speed and so on on the up and down of the airplane, shakes in the air because the turbulence, with the box handled by some different people, putted in a moving giant car together with the baggage ( sometimes more than 2 times, because the conections), believe me, its a very difficult situation for even think in training, no coment about the stress of all that.
I think, in Europe it is possible in most cases, to find a company who have experience with animals, maybe it will be more expensive and maybe it will not be a national company, but I think it is only in rare cases that it will not be possible to find a company who have experience with animals, but ofcourse I don`t know the exact situation in all European countries, so maybe I am wrong ?

Quote:
In truth, If I live in europe I would go by car everywhere finding all so close, so mate dogs would be no problem, but I really can't be used as exemple.
I too think in most cases it will be possible to go by car to a stud dog in Europe, just like you wrote. ....I fully agree with you, that you can not be used as an example in this case

Quote:
It would be nice, but remembering that not all stud dog owners are breeders and have idea about the breed situation, selection and so on... not all stud dogs owners have time enough or even possibility to travel all that suddenly ( because the time we know the male must comes its pretty close to the one it must be already there for mate) only for the dog make "sex", because someone that he never saw in the life, that live in the another side of europe, or even of the world, need it for the breed sake.
Nobody said breeding should be easy, but I think there is better options than AI ....at least inside Europe
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote