View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 12:38   #2
Moura

Hi, my Maya (2 years old) still poo inside sometimes if I don't take her out enough.... she asks to go out for pee but not to poo... for me is a matter of anticipation... for example: usually she sleeps in my room... last night I let her sleep on the hall couch and in the morning I found out 2 littles presents in front of the main door... I guess she wanted to go outside but the door was closed (and this is the ONLY door in the house she cannot open !!!!) so she didn't ask herself too much what is she suppose to do! When she sleeps in my room she never poo inside!
2. Maya had her first season towards 12 months... and every 6 months since.
3. I didn't notice anything changed in her on this occasion ... BUT I know she has moments (like periods of several weeks) when she becomes more dominative or very obedient... Personally I think is something I must change in my relationship with her that I don't notice in the instant but she does... (For ex: this autumn I used to go a lot to look for mushrooms in the woods... and when I was calling Maya usually she came to me, but sometimes she didn't... as I was into my mushrooms I didn't go to get her and be very strict about this... so she saw that she can "not come to me when called"... I struggle to repair this even since! )
Maybe is a matter of season, maybe is a phase in her behavior... a thing is for sure : you have to be very strict to her and don't make any concession.
Good luck
Moura jest offline   Reply With Quote