View Single Post
Old 18-01-2010, 14:25   #81
carlos2207

1º Thank you very much to the administrator to change the tittle.

The initial title was BIG problem with kennel lupus ibericus, after was PROBLEMS WITH… and now LUPUS IBERICUS

As things have changed, right Julito?

After that all owners of puppies and all people that visit my kennel said that all your words are false and you are an indecent person who say lies.

After all people can see my dog Zacarias in your videos and your photos (on the mountain, with a model and as you said in Barcelona) that he is really very ill.

After all people can see your manipulations in the photos, pleased all people are waiting that you put the original photo of the last photo. Your sample some puppies behind a fence, as if it were their normal state in my kennel. But the reality is that this photo is the puppies in my kennel box Vary kennel IN YOUR CAR. That I remember.

All Europe know the big Erwan Grey. Some people say me how is possible… I ever say “sincerely I don’t know… but I suppose that this person have much free time (not work) for the quickly time of reply and wants to change his profession by the…”

And finally, I like very much that all people read and see all pictures and videos from the beginning to learn the truth about this person and my kennel.

YOU SAID THAT YOU DID THE PAYMENT. IT IS VERY EASY, PLEASED SHOW US YOUR DOCUMENTATION ON THE TRANSFER OR RECEIPT WITH MY SIGNATURE

If you not show us all people know you as ...
carlos2207 jest offline