View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:57   #296
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
i'm totally lost
parents of red pups were thalia and sibir, and
so as i understand now not only galiba is "doubtful"??
Of course not. Also the T-litter is "under investigation". But the only dog from this littter used for breeding is Thalia and Lory wrote already she will not use her or any other her offsprings for breeding. So this part of the line is out of breeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
if both parents must be carriers, then it means... falco is their common ancestor, so the question is about him maybe??? is he father of galiba and other cw itters? admin, please, clarify it
First remember the lies of the Hungarian breeder that the Saarloos she owned was sterylized although on the photos is clearly visible he had both testicles. Nebulosa published also a link to Czech web site which is publishing information about his litters. Second there is the fear of the Hungarian breeder to make the DNA tests. So why there are so many lies spread by this breeder if there is nothing to hide? I'm sure that ANY other (honest) breeder would even ask for official DNA tests if there would be such accusations published on any page.

And last but not least - I can see in the database that there are MANY offsprings of the F-Kollarov dvor dogs in Slovakia. Many breeders made already inbreeds. But I asked and not even one dogs is born red. Not even one have the Saarloos characteristics which appear by the offsprings of Crying Wolf dogs.

As it was mentioned - I asked some breeders from Slovakia and they swear the Saarloos was and still is unknown in their country. There is no possibility that any Slovakian litters are Saarloos crosses. And there is no possiblity to have "red" blood in the Slovakian lines and it do not exist by European Wolves, was not present by the GSD used for building our breed and never appeared by CsW. And I believe them as everybody knows that the Slovakian pupulation is much more inbreeded (much more related) than any other population. For 30 years there was not even one red dog born in SK but already 3 by Crying Wolf. Pure X-files....
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote