View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 04:30   #37
ligerwolve

hey guys I was just searching the net and stumbled across this forum (australian) bagging out wolfdog breeds. I know one of you guys tried to help out and just thought you might like to add this. Some wolfdog breeds are considered some of the worlds best working dogs EVER! They are used in a range of activities such as Armed forces, Police, blind seeing eye dogs, therapy dogs and the list goes on. yes wolf hybrids can be dangerous because you dont know which genes they have inherited the same as any dog cross. Lets also adress the fact that they are worried about GSD and CWD getting mixed up. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE! My Czech Shepherd is more like a GSD and very few people confuse them. I hope you will all join me in letting these small minded people learn a little more about these breeds. P.S I am trying to find the breeder of Timber Shepherds here in Australia (breed not hybrid) and I will let you guys know how I go. I will warn you though that they are pretty picky not to mention that my dog cost about $3000.00 with papers.
ligerwolve jest offline   Reply With Quote