View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 13:19   #22
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
As I am sure about echo's parents we will not make DNA test just to be "Wolfdog.org' approved. Whoever wants to take a sample from him though is more than welcome!
We do not have any doubts that Echo is the father of this litter or about your kennel. But we have serious doubts about the Crying Wolf pedigrees. At least two litters are Saarlooos crosses. And taking into consideration the emails written by people who had contact with Mrs. Molnar before and know the conditiona at her kennel, bad quality kennels and the fact that from time to time the dogs break out and run free without any control I hope you understand that it makes all CW dogs suspicious. It is why it is so important to find out the dogs which are Saarloos-crosses before they will spread among the breed.

It wonders me a lot that you do not care if Echo is really son of Hitt and Arys as it can be similar to the case of Sibir and Thalia where first later the breeder (accidentally) found out that the dogs are crosses.

It is the reason why the litters are not advertised and the people are warned in the database about questionable origin of thise dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
This rule however doesn't mean our kennel, puppies, dead dogs and non existing pups cannot be updated into your database right?
Yes, all dogs with CzWs pedigree are listed in the database regardless of what kennel they came from.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote