View Single Post
Old 25-01-2004, 19:46   #8
solowolf

Default Re: UK only breeders bitch dies tonight in accident!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid'lifecry'sis
My thoughts go to Paul and Mandy who I have gotten to know due to the tragic loss of there bitch - so close to having the full breeding programme accepted by the Kennel club here in the UK.

Paul visits the Web site regularly, so I know he won't mind me asking of anyone thinks £2000 pounds sterling each - is this high or the correct price - I hope to fall in love with a pup this weekend.

Chris
I will start of my reply by firstly stating that Chris will never own a Czech Wolfdog that I have bred or from my breeding stock in the U.K

In answer to the price of a pup, prices are set with the dogs on availability [as with everything], so in countries where the Czech is more available prices will be set lower than in the U.K. I pay double the price sometimes treble Vets fees. In the U.K the average price for a pedigree dog is £600-£750. For a dog bred from a champion parents it is between £1200-£3000 depending on the breed, the rarity of the dog the higher the price.

I speant nearly 5 years searching for a Czech. I sold my home in the U.K in order to live and work with the breed, I have speant 100's of hours with paper work getting ready to do my best to get the breed recongnised by the kennel club and I am nearly there.

Chris did you ever wonder why there are no Czechs in the U.k? Because nobody could do it! they all gave up!

With the average prices of dogs in the U.K do you think I will ever sell a Czech at an average price that could buy a British Bulldog or other common breeds?! Do not insult this breed of dog online! In fact I set you an online challenge for you to go find yourself a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog Mr smart arse!

The U.K is a very expensive place. Vet bills are high, Vaccinations are high, Dog food is expensive, it costs on average nearly %500 to rear one pup ready for sale.

People like Chris sit back and let other people do all the work and effort, years of hard work getting this breed to the U.L. If it were not for the dedicated Czech overs in the U.K I woud take them all back the Europe, but why ruin it all for a fool like Chris. No Chris you can't have your cake and eat it. Not with the Czech wolfdog! Thank you Conor for your mail and if Chris had of asked the questions you did. Yes. The pups are worth every penny or their weight in gold.

P.Winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote