View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 16:45   #30
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Mikael, about ofsprings, i think if dog be good he mas have more litter, see in reality, we have interesing dogs but not have male to mate from this dogs, ok he cann have 50 pupps but when we have only 2 ... male from this same mothers to mate- for me this is bad, and better when dog have 100 pupps and more not 2 male to breed from others mother.
when i have bitch i see this problem, maybe when you have first breed steps and you see this problem.
better check not ofspring but dogs who have breed licenze - and you see others pictures.

about bonitaton- i think first mas make all with HD - later with this not all country cann this make when have 1-10 dogs, ok in LT i cann this make - have judnge category, but if not be, not all people cann travel like maniaks (yes we be ) to SK 1300 km only to make bonitation, or young club not have this money to pay judge to travel this same way.

make all in steps - first HD, latter ohers.
If a breeder can travel to mate they can travel to Bonitate !!!

The stud dogs are in my apenion to be Bonitateted as they are to be the future of are breed, do we really wont them to be P14 stud dogs

And NO !!! I will newer think taking over 50 offspring is good on a breed this smal !!!

Regards / Mikael