View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 13:23   #16
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
see in Russia they have about 40 CSV ( I not member good ) but blood line ... are two or 3 only when are breeders who send all puppy from this same litters ( example 5 females from this same litters who have in this time), - about who good genetic we can speak in this time, when not are dogs who can go to breeding when are sister- brother and this same blood. I think about this better say Morian
this problem is not in the number of puppies sold or their lines, if they were sold as pets - why not? but when breeder x sells 7 pups at once, 4 from them are in the same kennel (non fci by the way with very questionable reputation), 1 pup to one more kennel which owns also non fci wolfdogs, which is a puppy (and kitten...) mill... i don't want to tell about these two kennels, but i'm sure and many people reading russian forum can confirm that breeder x had info or could have it before selling pups. by the way, breeder x had really tragic expirience with selling pups to russia some years ago. but money can force to forget it all, yes and this is only one example, there are many more.
i can only say that european breeders must sign strict contracts with russians which are going to breed csv here - the contract should oblige them to have hd and ed evaluation, dm tests, bonitaion etc. we have no club here, somebody must take care, this is a matter of conscience in the face of the breed we all love and take care of.
we found a way to improve this situation here, but we need the same attitude and support from the european breeders.
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote