View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 08:37   #10
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
I will try to make you understand my interest in this :
As a breedrepresentative for Czechoslovakian wolfdogs in Denmark, I have a extraordinary interest for any CSW who lives in Denmark, as I am responsable to DKK(Danish Kennel Club) for this breed and I am the chairman for the breed in our specialclub KHKG.
My question was not about why the breeder is not on the "Breeders list",
but "how is it possible to add puppies without any info of the parrents" ?
If you are chairman of ANY club you MUST know that according the Dutch rules you can breed ONLY with dogs with pedigrees so the puppies MUST have parents who are Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. If you are chairman of a CzW club you MUST have the basic information about the CzW breeders and you MUST know Letty is not one of the cheaters who breed mixes or breed muts - simply said you MUST know they have nothing to hide. So the ONLY reason why there are no information about this litter can be: they forgot OR they had no time to send this information.

Sorry but you are not a begginer who do not know the basic things about breeders and breeding rules so it is visible not the care about "the breed" was the reason of this post but simply a clear attack on this kennel (there are many litters in the database where the parrents will be added soon and there were many such cases in the last years as I saw but you never complained)...
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote