View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:01   #2
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post

Really - honestly said it is the first time I hear about it... These gossips are new? Just developed or spread already since a long time? I see it is another "nice" opinon of other kennel spread by your companionship...
Thanks to you Monika I found out who is the source of the bad rumors spreading about my kennel. Now Michael can found out who is spreading bad rumors about his kennel... Who's next? I do not ask about the Czech one - all we know already your targets...

Envy, envy, envy...

Taking into consideration what you are spreading about other kennels. Bah - about whole countries ("all Slovakian dogs look like females") your next words written in the bottom are only pompous text without any meaning...

I know you have problem with me since long time... You have problem with Czech Club, Czech breeders, Slovakian Club, slovakian breeders,... or maybe it would be much easier to list the group which is not problematic for you. The reason is: you are attacking without thinking. Biting not people who "deserve it" but people who you don't like. If you have problems in Czech Republic - Pavel is Responsible. If you have problems in Poland - Margo is responsible.... Wake up! And try to find our what is your REAL problem...
Well, now you can add at least one German breeder.

I would really be interested which of our dogs ever got a result worse than ED 0/0, the HD-results are published, at least I tell the puppy-buyers to send in the official papers. Our puppy-buyers even get money back if they make an official x-ray.
If you talk about other problems, I would even more love to know about them, because I am very happy about the good health but willing to learn.

So please Monika, I am very interested in the source of this gossip!! Obviously you know where it comes from, please tell everybody the name of the person and of course the name of the dogs, here in this forum!!! To every dog of our kennel that ever had to visit a vet there are vet reports and witnesses to give proof of that you are telling lies.
If this is walking in grace for you for me it is stumbling around.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 01-12-2009 at 09:38.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline