View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 00:26   #8
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

wow, heavy stuff is going on. Massimo, why you don´´t take one part of a side? You did, because you explained that Hargo is a nice csw boy. You confirmed that breeding with him and Api was a right decision.

Margo, what happened? I like you very much because you do a lot for csw and bringing csw people together. But why the hell are you fighting for years against Monika? Monika is completly right that is sounds light jealousy of you!!!! And fanatiscm! Of course she did not right here in forum, but when I read your post I was really really shocked! She did not piss at you but you did it! But it is not necessary to do this.

Of course people like Ina and Michael Eichorn has nothing else to do, but you are not so, I thought. So what is your personal problem?

Eichhorns have to keep their mouth close! They produce so much ill csw in germany, but nobody is talking about. What about Caya Zlata Paltz? She tried for years to get puppies! But nothing happend! Experienced male dogs tried to make puppies, but no puppies. Amy Zlata Paltz stayed clean several times. Did you sell her already? You have no place for her and bought new puppies, rumours says that you want to give her away? You moved your homes so often what happend?

Why did offspring of your breeding dogs died due to illness giving from the grandparents? Eichhorns you are the biggest liar in germany in case of csw!

Sorry Margo, I saw Api working several times and a dog with HD D is not able to work like this! I have a son from Api. And he is so incredible fast in movement and jumping that although I did not make hd exrays I can confirm that he is a healthy 4 year old male csw.

Margo I am very disappointed of you. Your whole breeding starts with Jolly and Merry Bell z Molu Es. I can not understand why you are acting like you do! Monika has vey succesful puppies in her whole breed. You need some more 10 years to reach her level, sorry to say!

And Monika is absolutely right, from my point of view your puppies and offspring could be more wolf like! Today my wife and me watched a movie about the yellow stone park. They showed a grey canid and my wife said oh look now you saw your wolf. I reapeted that was a coyote. Ok?

Wolves are not 65 cm. They start from 70 cm. There is so much literature about russian wolves. Please read "Wolves in Russia". Than you maybe understand that breeding around 60 cm for females and 65 for males is far away from wolf standard! And saying a csw male should be at leat 65 cm does not mean that she should be 65 cm.

And pleading for Eligio, he is nothing z Pernowki, he is z Molus es and his father. He is aggressiv like Myla and in todays world it is not good even so they have character. But it is one thing to look nice.

Please calm down. And everything you know keep it in your house and not in this forum. I talked a lot with Monika why you, Margo, attack her so much, it is totaly unnecassary.

Massimo I wish really that you sometimes would speak open about all you know. It is now a lot less than a few years ago, but you have a good well meaing opinion. But you can not keep out your opinion in all cases. You are friend of Monika. You want to be friend of Michael Eichhorn? Better not. I showed Miguel on our flight to spain what really happend in the case of Noomi. And miguel could not belive all the lies Michael told him. I hope that the time will come that you understand that you are only a puppy buyer like almost 100 others. He only talks to you becaue you know a lot, not because he is friend of you. he only uses you! The time will come when you will notice it.

christian
hanninadina jest offline