View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:50   #11
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Just wait - one will come soon from Monika... it will start:
"Margo, Anita, Michael, Ina and admin without name...."
Would it be better if she adressed you Grumpy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy & Dopey ...then we would be waiting for the last two dwarfs and snow white.

We are waiting ...but it is on your answers Margo !!!
Since you have the time to write such a long post smelling of envy, jealousy and hate, maybe you could find a few minutes to answer my posts as well ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf
Did you read my post at all ???
If you did, you would have been reading this : I am not an expert, but I have seen the x-rays with my own eyes.
So did you read it ? or did you just had an urge to let out some mindless steam again, like a bull when it see the red cloth ?

Quote:
I find this very funny
what you are saying is that your trust in someone makes it a fact, even that you did not see it your self ? so if someone who you trust is telling you that the earth is flat like a pancake, it is a fact because you trust this person

Do you really trust blindly in all what people you apparently trust in are telling you ? or are your thoughts just spinning out of control, when things are not as you want them to be ? ...I`m really curious !

Quote:
I could rightfully ask if YOU have some kind of education or FCI aproovement to decide which vet. is correct and which is wrong ?
Well do you ? or do you just put your own fanatic opinions above FCI and CMKU again, trying to play god ?

...when a breeder are telling a jugde(who also is a friend of the breeder) how to make the judgement in the middle of a dogshow, where the breeder is showing her own dog, I just can help thinking, that this breeder must have megalomania and nothing can be taking seriously from this person.

Sorry for the red color, but I don`t know how to qoute two different persons in same post.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 02-12-2009 at 05:26. Reason: For put the red letters in the quote ballon =P I hope I didn't mistake the names
Juniorwolf jest offline