View Single Post
Old 30-07-2008, 00:13   #15
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf View Post
No worries Ina, there´s plenty of pictures on Paul own site, like this one for example:

Fantastic wolf, the mother. But definatelly not a CSW. Makes me wonder, if one can ever again trust anything - the pedigree of the pups, their origin and the breeder himself, be it Pacino´s kennel or Louba Tar.
It is becomming a risky business to buy a CSW, and that will not be good for the breed at all.
now you have all made your own assumptions that i bred and supplied a pup to germany go to my web site look at wolfdog pups the last photo,,, recognise the puppy ? have a closer look,,, you got it,, this is the German pup,,, does the mother with it look like kizzy, i dont think so, not bred in uk, sorry to dissapoint you all, the dutch kennel club are taking long time to sort mrs Keizer, so i will put all the things i know and photos on my web site i will send a post to wolfdog.org you all have 1 day to copy it all then i remove it, i want to go public with this but friends in europe want kennel club to sort it out, i think they have had more than enough time to stop it, i know the german pup and who bred it, they have no interest in czechoslovakain wolfdogs why on earth would they want to register it as one??/ i think you are taking the p,,, out of this german guy or yous have nothing better to do, mr winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote