Thread: CzW in Serbia
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2011, 00:54   #1
konstantin91

Default CzW in Serbia

Hi all, i am from Serbia and i am interested in having a CzW. I live in village, have a lot of space and 1km from my house there is forest, river and one lake. I think i have all conditions that need for an adult CzW. I know some things about CzW, it is mix between wolves and German shepherds in 1955 for Cz army need. I already have female German Shepherd 2 years old and i learned a lot about dogs behaviour, i trained my dog without any help and evrything works fine. I see evryone says that CzW is wolf dog hybrid but there is difference between offsprings of wolf and dog (this are popular in America) and almost 50 years old selecting in line, so my opinion is that CzW cant be compared with wolf dog hybrids in America.
I just want to ask would be a problem for CzW (i want to get male) to live with my female GSD ? Since CzW is made of GSD in one part i dont think it should be a problem but i wanna hear what think about that more experinced people.
I also have sheeps and chickens, i know CzW have big pray drive so i want some advice about this, can that be a problem (we all knows that wolves like sheeps meat ) ?
I also have big and well secured fence, nice neigbhours (as much as they can be nice ) so i think i have all that need to have one CzW ?
Ofcourse to have one i must buy one but i think that there is no breeders of this dogs in Serbia so which country close to mine may have them, maybe Romania ?
Thx
konstantin91 jest offline   Reply With Quote