View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 15:34   #7
Juniorwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Unfortunately "draging the dogs" apply exactly to you.
If you are feeling a strong urge to exaggerate, please make a topic called "fairy tales"
I will happily admit that Uno had no motivation for going back the same way he just came from and I did drag him maybe 20-30m. and then he started to run again, this have nothing to do with cabability, but with motivation. I had never run more than 20-25km(except for SVP1/40km) with Uno before we made SVP2, so ofcourse he was tired and had sore legs(it`s not a bad thing), but his paws was checked and he had no damage to his paws(if I draged him like you apply, he sure would have some damage on his paws), on top of that he was playing with a female just 5-10min. after the run, trying to cover her, so energy or cabability was no issue ...only motivation.

Quote:
For me you are a HERO
I am your HERO ??? ...you surely don`t show it a lot

Quote:
My words are not invented right now - it can be confirmed by the organizators by the endurance run in Samorin that I complained about the CACT given to Uno because for me he (or maybe better said: you) didn't deserved it.
I have absolutly no doubt that your complain can be confirmed, but it says nothing about your complain is rightfully made and since the organizators did not agree with you, it seems like you were just complaining about nothing as usual

Quote:
Uno was draged and after the run he had good visible problems with the forelegs (typical sing for dragged dogs). He was going to the car with stiffed legs and visible pain.
Apparently you see things who are not there, organizers did`nt agree with you, I don`t agree with you for sure and everybody was telling me "well done" after the run and clapping their hands when we recieved the CACT, so could it be possible that you are wrong and everybody else is right ??? ...I`m sure if Uno had visible problems with forlegs and pain, he would not have started to play with this female and for sure not trying to cover her, but growling of her instead, because she was not in the right time for breeding.

Quote:
My personal opinion is that CACT should be given to dogs which make the test within excellent time and finish it in excellent condition. Any not to ANY dog who passed it (expecially when it is visible it was already "too much" for him).
As the organizers confirmed, your personal opinion means nothing to anybody except to your loyal subjects, you see things who are not there, why should anybody care about what you are saying or complaining about ?

Please, if you nothing reasonable/sensible to say, it`s better to say nothing at all !
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote