View Single Post
Old 24-08-2009, 13:15   #27
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
So the "rule" has it's exceptions... for the poor innocent breeders who were cheated. Good to know!
I don't think so because I see the litter advertisment dissapeared... So there are no exceptions even for "friends" and victims...

Quote:
However von den Wächter der Krone is a french breeder who used Dark.
des Hurlements de l'Ankou is a french breeder who made a litter from the daughter of dark and "les plaines de l'est" is a french breeder who purchased a puppy from "des hurlements". The female was not "of itailan origin"...
We should ask French people but so far I know the breeder is from Italy - Alviani Tagliarino... Anyway it DOESN'T matter if he is French or Italian or Chinese breeder... One thing is sure: there are some problems in France population "THANKS TO" the nonbreed offsprings from Villa Doria kennel who was the owner of the mix Dark "---(priv. Locchi)---". But also serious problem with HD because of the offsprings of CAMEI ze Smaragových vodopádů - a female who was bred despite of VERY strong HD. In the bonitation in France we had a very young dog comming from French kennel who is using this line... I NEVER saw a puppy with such serious problems with movement... and I saw many dog which had HD....

Quote:
I understand your point and in some parts I agree.
I just want to underline that the first S-litter was born in 2006.
One cannot accuse ALL dogs just because of One litter.
I FULLY agree with you. We can not ACCUSE all PDL dogs because of one litter. And we can not ACCUSE all Italian breeders because of three who do not understand what "puredog breeding" means... But at the moment the attitude is so... I think the new steps done by the new admin will change the situation - it ALL dogs will be included and ALL suspicius "nonbreed" lines will be marked the breeders will be no more affraid of using dogs from France, Italy or Germany because it is will be CLEARly visible if the lines is "nonbreed-free".... It seems like witch hunt but on the other side it will remove the argument against dogs from the listed countries given by some breeders in the origin countries...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote