View Single Post
Old 24-08-2009, 21:10   #38
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz

You excuse me, I don't have rather anything against the nebulosa litter, the male seems to me the typical case of ā€œcā€ that absolutely we can use with a very clean blood line,probably i'bad express myself and I have not specified that there are not connection with the litter in matter

mine is exclusively a juridical matter in italy and in many consequential juridical systems(derivated from the Roman right) it speaks of "dolus bonus "when our product is exaltated in the limits allowed by the laws ;the limits are more flexible soo ..I can say to have a beautiful tall dog with long legs with perfect hair even if a lot of of these things are not true, everything it reenters in the physiological exaltation of my product.

It is a completely different thing when with fraudulent attitude I say the true or little fellow to give information on the pathologies of my dog, in this case it deals with "dolus malus", here therefore that I wonder me, and I invite you to a reflection on thing it needs to tell the future owners regarding the hip displasia.

of course from clean and perfect dogs can born a displasic puppy

the problem is .. when we can say that we have two healthy dogs? this is possible only in absence of displasia and therefore with two dogs a or b, because as all of you know ...beginning from the c the displasia is present (even if in light form)

It is not only ethic problem, it is lately true in italy we don't know anymore' what is the ethics, for this we will made a juridical and certain confinements, to start to trace a road to avoid that the results were hidden or not declared, perhaps to the foreign countries it is less necessary you are very more scrupulous but I believe is correct to open on the subject a serious discussion (even if I have perhaps, mistaken thread ) also because if it is true that a dog C is able to live a healthy and normal life it is true also that his commercial value won't be that of a dog A or B.