View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:08   #22
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Hi Sona, you missunderstand me

If you read what I wrote for Saschia will see that I had no bad experiences, contrary, the dogs I have are exactly what I was looking for ans exactly what I wait, as I was really glad with Slovakian people because we can really trust they, but as I said for Paul, unhaply they're an exception and even in the CzW we can see cases of the problem I mention.

Quote:
yes, I worried about that too but as I see, breeds like alaskan malamutes, siberian huskies, samoyeds and other are nothing rare here and they are able to cope with it. Well, when there is over 40, everyone is "dead fish".
You may not worrie, its happen with nordic breeds but with CzW its pretty different, they lost the coat and stay with a nice suricat look untill cold arrives, they react best in hot climates than short haired breeds and even pretty adaptated ones, here my wolfdogs are best adaptated to the hot than the brazilians breeds.