View Single Post
Old 31-03-2009, 22:23   #28
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, and am incredibly interested in the CsV. I live in Australia, I'm only 17 but I would absolutely ADORE one of those beautiful creatures once I had the time and space to own one.

I was wondering if there was any update about the importation of the CsV into Australia? I'm a fair few years off having my own place and all that, but I think the more updated I am, the more of a chance I could own one in my elder years :P

Thanks guys
Spaz
Hello Spaz

My self I would buy a Australian Cattledog if I was you

I had one my self, but he did pass away in december
but I got almost 15 good years and memories from him,
and for that I´m very grateful.

But if you and some more people wont to buy one or more CsV in the future for breeding, I would personaly recomend a Bonitate (Standard) tested dog from Check or Slovak as the trip is very hard and hot for a puppy, and the best chans to get a good / healthy dog is to buy a (older) one and not a puppy... I would also recomend to import them two and two or more becouse of the quarantine time, so that they will not be alone there or under the tripp...

Or maby if you do not plan to breed and (only) wont one as a life partner and you do not plan to buy one in about 5-6 years from now, there might be a Australian CsV breeder that you can buy your puppy from

Or maby you can import one from the USA, Canada or Brazil as it is closer I think, even if they have hard to get a Bonitaion Test you can always look for work and healt tests...

You can find and talk to breeders in PM here >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/php/modules.p...B&file=kennels

PS, I do not recomend CsV if you plan to live in the city or in a flat DS.

Good luck to you and your plans, best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 31-03-2009 at 22:52.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote