View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 12:53   #9
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
this is showing on someone without any proof (in some cases)....
I agree, this is a problem...

However, nobody seems to have even a trace of idea how to obtain the proofs. If the dogs are under their owners' custody all the time, the latter refuse to test them, giggle right into the faces of all who care about the breed, and cynically repeat "proofs, please, proofs", what can be done?!

Maybe somebody knows how to obtain the key dogs' blood against their owners' will, and collect the proofs? Employ a veterinary mafia? Hire kynological detectives? Or better... vet-burglers () who will break into the kennels and steal the dogs for half an hour Maybe Admin should hire MI5 or beg UFO for help? Anybody has more realistic suggestions?

Alternative solution is to do nothing and wait long enough for all the dogs whose blood could help solve the problem pass away.

It's not against you, Martab; but without cooperation, solidarity, join efforts of all caring, affected and non-affected owners and breeders the problem will never be solved. If people keep repeating "why me, my dogs are OK, I have nothing to do with it" very soon there will hardly be any pure vlcaks. In this case waiting is like waiting for Godot!

Instead of moaning and accusing the Admin, Margo or Santa Claus, or whoever of whatever I suggest all owners and breeders should start acting immediately to sort the mess out asap.

Last edited by Rona; 21-03-2012 at 14:01.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote