View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 12:58   #44
Puma
Ottokar lovers

Galamyoak,

I think you misread my reaction.

On topic,

I cannot believe there is any owner on this forum, that doesnot agree to the wish for a healthy breed of our beloved Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, all according to the regulations in different countries. I also wish to believe, that all of us here condemn the actions of breeders or others, who willingly and knowingly break the rules and regulations or who have mal intentions for our beloved breed.

Having said that, this action we are discussing here, is uncalled for and doesnot solve anything.

First of all, the admin function here seems to be an anonymous one, as no one, including moderators, knows who exactly is the admin.

And people should in all cases take responsibility for their acts and come forward with their identity, when blaming others or even worse, mark others, without even being clear, what the marking exactly stands for.

But what frightens me the most, is the fact that there are true belivers, who think such actions, as from the admin's side is to be praised and owners, who have no idea what is going on, are being told to go their respective breeders and ask for clarification.

And even worse, some here seem to even enjoy themselves, when owners feel upset about uncalled actions and marking.

How can people take joy in putting up people against eachother, when the actual solution asked for is a worldwide group of people, owners and breeders, who share a passion for the same: the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.

If you wish to solve this matter, work on a solution with those responsible for the problem, don't include those, who are not part of the problem and brand them as guilty for something, that has not even been clarified.

Exactly like Loco stated, no double standards please.
Puma jest offline   Reply With Quote