View Single Post
Old 22-12-2010, 23:03   #1
nobrezabranca

Angry Breeders/Papers

Hi
I have a situation that i think that is important to make it public as a warning,and also to ask if someone can help me.
At the beginning of this year i bought a puppy to Edit Molnar from Crying Wolf,Odin Crying Wolf.I paid what she asked,when she asked.The puppy arrived well,and I like it very much,both the appereance and the character.The character is also very important to me.
The problem is that he is now over 10 months old,and I still haven't got his Export Pedegree!!!
First Edit said that the Hungarian Kennel Club hadn't issued it yet,in September.I waited one mor month and asked again her for the Export Pedegree.Again she said that it wasn't issued!I waited 15 days more and put her the same question and again she gave me the same answer.But this time I found this delay not at all normal,over 7 months for a pedegree and phoned directly the Hungarian Kennel Club.For my surprise they said that it was already issued and they even gave me the number of the pedegree.Again I phoned Edit.At the beginning she tryied to say that the hungarian kennel club hadn't issued it,but when confronted with my call to the kennel and their answer, she said that it was the Hungarian Kennel Club that must send the pedegree to me.15 days later,nothing!Another phone call to Edit,the same answer!I phoned to the Hungarian Kennel Club and for my surprise,they said that it was for the breeder to send me the export pedegree and not them,as it is done also here in Portugal and in most of the countries.I immediatly phoned to Edit,and when she was saying again that it was the hungarian kennel club that was not working well,I said to her that again it was not true was she was saying because again I spoke directly to her countries kennel club,and when I told this she said that they sent the pedegree to her veterinary because of the microship number,strange!!!3 weeks more and nothing!Again I phoned her and asked fot the veterinary's phone number,and again she changed her words and said that she had mailed me herself the export pedegree regestreed.Before,during those three weeks of course I phned her many times and she always said that she spoke to the vet and he said that he had already sent the pedegree registred to me.How is this possible???
Now,it's the third week after she said to me that she sent me the pedegree registred and again nothing!!!
Somany contradictory things,with no sense that she told me...
So much tme,money and stress because of something that belobs rightfuly to me and so simple to do!!!
I want to make him youg champion of portugal,I have already missed 2 dogshows and I have one of the biggest dogshow of portugal in january,and I need those points if I want to have the possibility to make him young champion(for that I must have the export pedegree and have changed it to the portuguese pedegree).
I don't know what else I can do,except to ask the portuguese kennel club,the lawyers,to deal this for me!
But I don't understand why this is happening,so many false things she said to me,when it is also her interest that a dog with the name of her kennel wins???!!!
I repeat,to accept the money it was everything very quickly,but to give me the export pedegre...
I have already spent so much money and time with phonecalls to her,to the hungarian kennel club,and to Michael Eichhorn,from Zlata Palz,a breeder from Germany,that helped me to get the puppy and is also helping me with this question/difficulty.Michael himself has also to receive another pedegree from Edit from Crying Wolf,and is also not getting it!!!
Edit Molnar from Crying Wolf has several litters announced here in wolfdog,and is doing this of not giving me and Michael Eichhorn,the pedegrees.I think that it is important for people who want to buy a puppy,from whom they buy it!Edit is not behaving in a right way at all!
The warning is done,and I ask if someone can help me with this problem by speaking with her,giving me solutions,whatever,because I need the export pedegree urgently!!!
I thank in advance every help that someone gives me...
best regards for everyone and a a merry christmas
nobrezabranca jest offline   Reply With Quote