View Single Post
Old 15-04-2007, 20:30   #45
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf1

This might be again considered off-topic, but as Daiva says, she´d not get future working puppy from dogs, which don´t have exams, yet the owner claims them to have drive for working...well. I would NOT get any CSW puppy for any purpose from parents where one dog is not bonitated, even if I was told hundred times how great the parents were and no matter on how many titles they had.
Hi, Mirka,

You mean my litter? I think both parents have much more than only bonitation results. my female won last year the world dog show in Poznan and Harka was many times judged by slovakian and czech judges. the most important. she made bonitation in slovakia. and has also some exams.
the father was judged during the most important shows in slovakia. and he has youth bonitation with perfect descriprion. he has some exams and took part with good result in nationat obedience competitions.

it is much more than simple litter where the parents has only the bonitation and no exams and no titles. because exams show the working character and titles the standard looking.