Thread: Aggressivity
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2012, 22:19   #5
Priska182
Canadian Member

Hello Tupacs, Vila and Rona,

Thanks you very for your advices. Well we're actually now walking in more busy place of course with a muzzle... I'm planning to practice agility and go to a dog park with the constant suppervision of a dog trainner, so he will met other people and dogs.

I really think its start with a man who was working on our new house. It's the first time that Genzo show some bad behavior (he was barking and growling on him, he was scared...). After that he was suspicious with some other men and now it's with everybody, men women, some child and dogs... But when he has is bad behavior (growling and trying to bite) he really doesn't look scared...

What I'm looking for are some other people who have encountered this kind of trouble and how they have corrected it. I know that the CsV is a special breed and I don't want to do some mistake with him.

He is really nice when we walk, really attentive to me, but if I don’t pay attention to him, if I'm busy to do something else, and don't correct him when he goes focus on some people that when it's happen...

I will for sure keep you informed...

Thanks,

Stéphanie