View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 12:15   #40
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Last Navarre the dog attack, do you mean it was Sangria?

Much better dog Lorenz Farouk brother to your dog? They don´t bring him into the breed anymore because there were I don´t know one or two puppies from him with HD D. since they know this they don´t use him.

The thing which interests me is, if the answer from Fabio that FCI (maybe only in Italy) allows to bring in new blood wolfblood in a breed here in the csw breed. Does anybody know if this is correct?

Last Navarre I have a son from Oliver Passo del Lupo and Upstream Ariminum. And I have to say that he is much more dog, not only much more dog, he is a real dog in comparison to Myla Crying Wolf who I owned. Tala is F 9/10 and Myla was F 6. Ok both were not the middle csw, one was like a wolf and one is like a dog. My dogs live with me in the house with garden, but most of the time in the house. And because I have friends who raised up wolves bottled feed in the house. I can compare their experience with mine.

But if it is official allowed for Fabio to bring in Son of Mutara ok why he has to inform everybody?

Clubpolitics? In germany last year it was founded the second csw club called the FreeCSWClub because in the older club there were made too much politics. And guess what they have not so much but in the same categorie numbers of member. And they do Special Show and Oskar Dora comes at the end of Mai. So professional they do it.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote